A Techy, Informal Start

ICT was one of the most engaging subjects in the session; the questions were mostly crystal clear, and the concept notes were very short and well-written, making answering easier than usual. The most important lessons that I have been taught is blogging, domains and protocols, and the history of the internet, because I haven't took a dive on learning these certain informations yet, but, I had no idea it was that interesting and comprehensive until I started looking at it more closely. I have a slight knowledge on the other lessons, but I haven't heard of the these mentioned topics. But, to be fair, the other courses provided valuable information as well; even if you've already learned the lesson, it clarifies it and can sometimes provide additional information you weren't aware of. Making ICT blogs was also a lot of fun and breathtaking; I initially assumed it was simply a little hobby where you publish your experiences and little amusing stories on the internet, but I was surprised when it turned out to be more than that. While it is not as popular as other types of blogging nowadays, it is still underappreciated, and I just happen to enjoy other people's blogs. It draws us closer together.

In terms of issues, I didn't have that many, but when I did, it was primarily due to technical issues with the worksheet. Technical issues such as jumbled words/fonts, vague questions, and typos perplex me, and I find myself frequently asking others what the correct statement is. I had no issue comprehending the concept notes; everything was fine. Managing the layout, settings, and themes for my blogger posts, on the other hand, is such a pain; it can quickly become a mess, and I frequently become confused; however, I can look up simple answers on the internet.  But there are instances when I can't come up with a simple solution to an issue with my blog, such as line spacing or how to make a specific blog post a page highlight, and so on. However, once you've got the hang of it, it gets a lot easier.

Moving on, I will make use of
the lessons I've learned this quarter to help me write future blog posts. Blogging helped me to appreciate the value of experiences and to get much closer and friendlier with the people I know. It helps us understand our motivations and perspectives, which is a good thing because it drives us to get to know each other better. Blogging also helped me improve my overall vocabulary and grammar, particularly in terms of delivery. Ultimately, blogging is a rewarding hobby that can help you enhance both your social and writing abilities. We are privileged to have this as part of our schoolwork, and I thank you, ICT teachers, for thinking about including it in your curriculum.

Image Source: https://sites.google.com/site/ict0512163083/effects-of-ict-on-human



Comments

  1. Hello Aamer!! I like what you have written here. The message is clear and the blog itself is fun and very engaging to read. ICT sure is one of the most engaging subject we have. We got to post blogs and learned more about the internet which is truly fun for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts