One Step Closer For Many Years To Come

    A year has come to a close, and a new one has begun. Man, I can't believe it's been two years since the COVID-19 Virus ravaged the globe; perhaps, this year will be a better year for us, because the previous two years haven't been pleasant and helpful. While 2021 wasn't as horrific as 2020, that didn't mean that terrible things didn't happen. Throughout the year, I've had both good and negative encounters, but I've learned a lot from them. Mistakes happen, and they teach you something, but it doesn't imply we'll keep doing it. During this year, I've experienced both devastating and exhilarating experiences, but I feel I've grown as a stronger and better person. I'm genuinely hoping that this year and the next will be much better than the last two, allowing us to recuperate from the previous ones.

    The arrival of the new year heralds the beginning of a new chapter in our lives, as well as new life experiences and interactions. However, this does not imply that you will change overnight. I don't believe in the phrase "New Year, New Me," because I won't wait until the end of the year to alter my poor habits; if I truly want to change, I will do it right now. We should try striving for more and aim to do a lot more. And, as a piece of advice, don't simply create a new year resolve to learn something new about yourself; additionally, do the old nice activities you used to do but didn't have time for the previous year.

   Even though I don't anticipate it, I'd like to be more productive, much more productive, and not muck things up and cause as much problems as I did in 2021. I hope I could complete all of my prior projects, meet new people, and grow into a stronger, better, and more dependable person. In 2021, I discovered a lot of things that have helped me become what I consider to be a better person. I plan to utilize what I've learned to aid not just my family, but also my friends and the community. I really would like to live in a better world.

Image Source/s:
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F61ce45b10ed865f952941f71%2FClock-And-Fireworks---Countdown-To-2022-showing-importance-of-New-Year-s-resolutions%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

    
    

Comments

  1. Good day, Aamer! I appreciate how you stated that the start of a new year signals the start of a new chapter in our life. Overall, I enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Aamer! Last year was bad but hopefully this year it will be better and we can all return to our normal lives. :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I have to agree with you that the phrase "New Year, New Me" is nothing but a mere saying. Although to change oneself is to mature mentally, emotionally and spiritually. To change is to level up, just like a game - but that doesn't mean that life is all a game, we must cherish life for we'll never know when we'll be at death's door. Yet despite such happenings in our life, we must remain composed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts