Quarter's Shorter Yet Fitting For Researchers

    Despite the fact that it is the first week of April, the Third Quarter is still coming to a close. What the hell has happened to our pace, curriculums, and timetables as a result of the pandemic? My time in Grade 10 will soon come to a close after one more quarter. Great professors and classes have always satisfied my ambition to get quality information, knowing that as a Special Science Class student, I am in a better position. Apart from that, I am well aware that there will be more lessons and research to come. Despite the fact that I have never met these upcoming things, I will continue to explore and push myself into them. ;)



    The third quarter, as stated in the title, is comparable to the other topic we have, general research, although it differs differently. This one is more community-based research-based research, which is a pain in the neck. The same may be said for regular research. Since you need to go outdoors only to snap a photo or interview someone who knows the subject of your research study, there are a few more detailed aspects and labor that go into this. Furthermore, the essays that are assigned to us are so long, nearly as long as my face, that they put me under great amounts of strain that I can hardly handle. However, I can overcome this by drinking copious amounts of coffee and doing my best to answer each question I meet in my courses. Despite all of the hardships and personal troubles I had throughout this quarter, I believe I did a good job. 
However, though, I thought myself how to use CSS in my website using Visual Studio Code. Outside of the modules, that's just one of the useful skills I've picked up.

    School is all about learning, and in order to do so, you must conquer all of your fears and pressures. Allow yourself to try things you're not used to. Try to broaden your horizons in terms of what you can do. I'll keep learning and see if this lesson, which is for the third quarter, can help me develop any abilities. I'm excited to see what the last quarter has in store for us, and I'm hoping to apply what I've learned this quarter in future school grades and in my personal life.



Image Sources

https://www.donotedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/ILRN.png
https://acumbamail.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/maquetacion-email-html.png
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtP8nK2nezbRMxDyFBfBBFgPDeMwAdUPijh8gx40_tCyMYzrazyjZuzqmsMNdU1XmKHxI&usqp=CAU


Comments

Popular Posts